SMS Gateway API
For programmers, developers and system administrators who are seeking to integrate SMS functionality into their software or applications, we offer a range of simple solutions in the form of our SOAP, HTTP and SMTP API's that will allow seamless integration with our systems.
- Setting up a direct SOAP, SMTP or HTTP GET call to The Messaging Centre is FREE
- Send multiple messages via a single post
- Send messages via secure password login
- There is no monthly minimum spend
- Messages are charged at your standard text bundle rate
- SSL encrypted (SOAP method only, please refer to documentation)
- Documentation with detailed instructions, samples and examples.
- For further information or advice please contact TMC Support on +44(0)20 7224 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no set-up cost, or monthly fee. Simply register an account at and follow the instructions provided below to implement your preferred method.
- SOAP and HTTP GET integration guide -
- SMTP/Email user guide -
SOAP Code Samples:
- Sample Code for .NET -
- Sample Code for PHP/Apache -
- Sample Code for Visual Basic script -
- Sample Code for JS -